The Catholic Youth Bible, NABRE, 4th Edition
The Catholic Youth Bible in the New American Bible Revised Edition (NABRE) contains the new translation of the Old Testament and the new Roman Missal changes. The Catholic Youth Bible will be a true companion, helping you find the answers you seek and helping you make connections to Catholic beliefs and traditions.
Over 700 lively articles help you . . .
- Pray It! Use the Bible for personal prayer.
- Study It! Understand and make sense of what the Bible says.
- Live It! Apply the Bible to real-life situations you're facing now.
This New Edition Features:
- New! 40 expanded Catholic Connection articles that provide a more complete presentation of those Catholic teachings that are scripturally based.
- New! 28 articles that address the seven principles of Catholic
- New! 40 pages of four-color inserts that help you pray, study, and live the Bible and Catholic teachings.
- New! Illustrations throughout to provide a visual context for the biblical stories.
- New! Over 275 articles updated to reflect contemporary issues and biblical scholarship.