ORDER OF BAPTISM OF CHILDREN, ENGLISH , 2ND EDITION
The revision of this ritual book, the English translation according to the Second Typical Edition, is divided into seven chapters:
- Order of Baptism for Several Children;
- Order of Baptism for One Child;
- Order of Baptism for a Large Number of Children;
- Order of Baptism of Children to Be Used by Catechists in the Absence of a Priest or Deacon;
- Order of Baptism of Children in Danger of Death, or at the Point of Death, to Be Used in the Absence of a Priest or Deacon;
- Order of Bringing a Baptized Child to the Church; and,
- Various Texts for Use in the Celebration of Baptism for Children
There is an Appendix - not found in the original edition - that is provided to assist Priests who wish to celebrate the Order of Baptism for Several Children within Mass or to celebrate the Order of Baptism for One Child within Mass.
In addition, this edition incorporates changes in accord with the Third Typical Edition of The Roman Missal and the Abbey Psalms and Canticles (formerly The Revised Grail Psalms).
This revised Ritual Edition is now available and ready for immediate shipping. Its first-use date is February 2, 2020. Its use is obligatory as of April 12, 2020.